الوصفة باللغة العربية آسفل الصفحة⇓
Enough For: 5 people
Preparing Time: 8 minutes
Boiled or grilled boneless chicken breast and thighs sliced into strips ( you can use leftovers)
1 small red cabbage ( thinly sliced)
1 large onion ( thinly sliced )
1 cup of diced pickles
ground black pepper
1 pack of buns
For the Dressing:
3 generous tbsp Turkish lebnah or sour cream
2 tsp hot sauce
1 tbsp white vinegar
Pinch of salt
Pinch of black pepper
For the Bun Seasoning:
1/4 cup extra version olive oil
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp thyme
2 cloves of garlic (roughly chopped)
– Prepare the sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
– In a large bowl, mix the chicken, red cabbage, pickles, and onion.
– Pour the sauce over the salad and give it a good mix.
– In a hot pan, combine all the bun seasoning. Leave it to cook on low heat until you smell the aroma, then, remove from the heat.
– Cut the buns horizontally in half, brush the exterior and interior with the olive oil seasoning.
– Put the upper bun in a preheated oven at 180 ºC for 2-5 minutes. If you want extra crunchiness, bake the bottom too.
– Fill the buns with the the chicken filling and serve immediately .