This recipe is super easy, delicacies, and healthy. The potato I used is roasted; the sauce is creamy and has zero per cent fat which makes this salad healthier. You can modify this recipe the way you want; you can add corns, chicken, jalapeno, lettuces… etc.
Creamy Potato Salad
By Royal Victoria
Easy healthy creamy potato salad recipe
Prep time: , Cook time: , Total time:
Yield: 10 servings
1/2 red, green, yellow sweet peppers
1 small size red onion
Pinch of parsley
1 medium size carrot
1/2 cup plain yogurt (Greek yogurt would be perfect)
1 1/2 tbsp Turkish Lebnah (You can substitute with sour cream)
1/2 lemon squeezed into juice
1 tsp cumin (powder)
Pinch of salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- Make roasted potato ( click here to get the recipe ).
- Cut the carrot in half and boil or steam it for 20 minutes, until you insert a knife and it comes out easily.
- Once the carrot is done, chop it into small cubes and leave it a side.
- Finely cut the red, green and yellow pepper and onion.
- Add all the previous veggies with the roasted potato and parsley in a mixing bowl and leave it aside.
- Start preparing the dressing by mixing all ingredients (yogurt+ Turkish Lebnah + lemon juice + garlic + cumin + slat + pepper).
- Pour the dressing to the salad and mix until well combined.
- Leave it in the fridge for 10 minutes and serve it cold or you can serve it right away.