Serving 8 people
Chocolate Swiss roll cake (I used packaged one)
2 tbsp peanut butter
270 g digestive biscuit
115 g Unsalted butter
– In a food processer, breakdown the biscuit until soft.
– Add the butter, mix and leave it aside.
– Heat the peanut butter in the microwave for 30 sec (mix every 10 sec) till you get a smooth consistency.
– Cut the Swiss roll cake to small pieces. Then, add the peanut butter and fold in till you get a ball of dough. I used the Swiss roll cake in particular because I wanted the cream filling to be mixed with the peanut butter and make. If you haven’t gotten any Swiss roll cake then just whip some cream and add it to the melted peanut butter, fold in till well combined. Then, add the mixture to a chocolate cake cut into small pieces, mix well, and follow the next steps.
– prepare an 8 inch springform pan with a removable base. Start assembling the dessert by placing the biscuit mixture first. Spread it around the pan and apply some pressure with the back of your hand to firm it together.
-The cake mixture goes next; spread it gently with a back of a spoon (be very gentle, it’s slightly sticky).
– After that, cover the surface with a decent amount of nuttella chocolate.
– Place the marshmallows on top one by one. I cut mine in half because they were a bit huge.
– Pop the pan in the oven at 170 C for 5 minutes or until the marshmallows become golden.
Tip: This kind of a dessert that you prepare a night before and wrap it with a clean foil till you need it. Put it in the oven a few minutes before serving time cause the hotter it’s served the better it is ❤. If you got any leftover, just heat it in the microwave for 5 seconds before eating.